Welcome to Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Wiki!
This wiki is an encyclopedia for information related to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, one of America's best Thanksgiving traditions and a hallmark of the Macy's department store chain. The "Longest Running Show on Broadway" is so momentous that we try to offer it full and complete coverage! We currently devote over 600 articles to the parade's fantastic floats, giant big balloons, musical performances, and everything else this sensational spectacle has to offer.
Rules for contributors
- You are not allowed to contribute any custom content. This includes pages for bogus parades, news "reports" for fake additions to the parade, and pages for parades coming in the distant future.
- Do not alter pages for upcoming years except to update them to include officially confirmed balloons, floats, marching bands, or music performances.
- You are not allowed to post any spam on any page.
- Do not create pages for any character or brand that has not been represented in a Macy's Parade balloon or float, or name any upcoming marching bands without official confirmation.
- Do not upload poor-quality images to this wiki.
- Vandalism is prohibited on this wiki. This includes the unexplained removal of legitimate content, adding irrelevant obscenities or crude humor, blanking pages and contributing obvious nonsense. If vandalism is inserted, it should be reverted immediately upon being discovered. Vandalizers of pages may be warned several times before they have their accounts blocked.
- Refrain from swearing on this wiki. If any usage of profanity is noticed by staff, the offending user should be blocked.
- Unless approved by others within chat, spam (stupid, pointless, and annoying messages) will not be tolerated on this wiki. This will also face a ban.
- No IP accounts are allowed on this wiki. IP users have been banned because they contributed much bogus content that has since been deleted.